Psittacorum, also known as Parakeet Heliconia, is a member of the banana family. Its huge, deeply veined green leaves grow along narrow vertical stalks. Tall, upright stems carry spectacular orange and red bracts with yellow-to-orange flowers, often tipped with dark green. The flowers look like a parrot’s beak, giving the plant its common name.
- Available colors: red, yellow, orange
- Size: Medium large
- Medium packs include 15 bunches of 5 stems per bunch
- Large packs include 20 bunches of 5 stems per bunch
- Vase life: 4-5 days (final customer)
- Packing: Crossed stem (half on one side and the rest on the other side)
- Some attributes/features: available year-round, long vase life, bright colors, long stems
We only offer one pack regardless of the stem length.