How to Create a DIY Fall Arrangement
In these crazy times, giving people a creative outlet is not only valuable for them but can be valuable for your business as well. Offer a DIY Fall Arrangement workshop online, where you teach your customers how to make a beautiful Fall centerpiece. They can pick up the materials at your shop ahead of time—curbside, as needed—and then log in to Zoom or Facebook Live at the date and time of your workshop to create their arrangement in real time.
- Floral foam
- Neutral-toned bowl, gourd, or basket
- Rio Sunflowers
- Rio Red Hypericum
- Filler greenery
- Floral shears and knife
1. Cut the floral foam to the correct size, then soak it in water.
2. Place the floral foam in the container, then place greenery around the edge of the foam.
4. Insert the sunflowers in the foam, starting with the center and moving out. Cut the stems of the center flowers slightly longer than the outside ones, to give the arrangement an oval look.
6. Cut the hypericum and insert it in between the flowers and greenery. Create different lengths on the stems to add some height to the arrangement.
There you have it: A beautiful yet simple Fall arrangement that your customers can make at home to create this arrangement along with you.