With Rio White LA Hybrid Lilies as the focus flower, this showstopping centerpiece is sure to be a hit with your customers. We’ve laid out the step-by-step directions here so you can create a few and have them on hand. Better yet, set up a Christmas Floral Workshop in your store, where customers can gather and make this beautiful arrangement themselves.
1. Gather the following materials:
• Floral foam
• Floral shears
• Decorative wide-mouth vase
• Juniper, pine, or fir needles
• Gold or silver pinecones and ornaments
• Dried red berry branches
• Rio White LA Hybrid Lilies
2. Trim down the floral foam, so it fits into the vase with approximately ½ inch to spare at the top. Also, cut down the lilies and greenery, leaving the stems long enough to place in the floral foam while extending a few inches from the top of the vase
3. Place the floral foam in the vase, then insert the greenery around the sides of the foam. Ensure the foliage comes out a few inches around the vase to form a base for the rest of the items.
4. Insert the lilies into the floral foam in the center of the arrangement, with enough space between them to add other items. Insert a few more pieces of greenery in the center, then add the berry stems into the foam underneath the lilies and in the center.
5. As a final touch, add the pinecones and ornaments on top of the arrangement between the lilies and foliage.
There you have it! A gorgeous Christmas centerpiece that everyone will love. These also make fantastic party gifts, so make a few extra in your shop that customers can pick up throughout the holiday season.