How to Create a Rustic Christmas Arrangement
A key benefit of flowers is the feeling of having nature around you, even when you can’t go out in nature. This arrangement does just that by bringing nature into the home with a rustic, cozy feeling. You can make these arrangements for your customers or offer an online workshop where they can create their own.
- Small to medium open centered wooden log
- Rio Freedom red standard roses
- Green Moss
- Green Floral Foam
- Floral shears and knife
1. Cut the floral foam to fit into the log opening, then soak it in water.
2. Place the floral foam into the center of the log.
3. Insert the roses into the floral foam, starting at one end. Cut the stems of the center roses slightly longer than the outside ones to create a rounded look.
4. After inserting a few roses, start adding the green moss around the outside of the floral foam.
The finished product: A beautiful, rustic, and comforting Christmas arrangement that’s sure to bring holiday joy.