Christmas is right around the corner—we know, doesn’t it seem to come earlier every year? Now is the time to get your Christmas arrangements prepared for customers looking for beautiful holiday decorations? You can make the arrangements yourself ahead of time and have them on hand for customers to purchase, or you can hold a DIY workshop in your store. Whichever you choose, following are the steps to make this gorgeous, festive arrangement.
- Floral foam ring
- Floral shears
- Floral wire
- Fir branches
- Rio Freedom roses
- Ilex twigs
- Red and white ornaments
- Artificial filler flowers
- Cinnamon sticks
- Red pillar candle.
1. Soak the ﬂoral foam ring in water while preparing the rest of the items.
2. Place the foam ring on a decorative base and begin to insert the ﬁr branches.
3. Cut the branches to different lengths, placing the longest around the base of the arrangement and then continuing up the arrangement with slightly shorter pieces.
4. Once the ﬁr branches are inserted, place the pillar candle in the center of the arrangement.
5. Add roses all the way around the arrangement, spaced a few inches apart. Cut the stems just long enough to insert into the foam and align with the tops of the branches.
6. Add the ilex to the arrangement, close to the roses, to create a red base for the rest of the items.
7. Insert a few different white-colored artiﬁcial ﬁller ﬂowers around the arrangement.
8. Add the cinnamon sticks by inserting ﬂoral wire through the middle of the stick, tying it, then leaving enough wire so that it can be easily inserted into the ﬂoral foam with the cinnamon stick laying on top of the greenery.
9. Do the same thing with the Christmas balls and ornaments, spreading them out evenly around the arrangement.
The result? A stunning Christmas arrangement that any customer would be thrilled to have in their home! Remind them to water the arrangement regularly, so it stays fresh through their Christmas festivities.