Easter is a time of celebration and family gatherings. With this DIY Easter arrangement, you can create a gathering of your own, right in your flower shop, DIY Workshop. What better way for families to get together and work on this creative Easter basket, and find out what your shop has to offer at the same time?
• Floral foam ring • Floral shears • Floral wire
• Fir branches • Rio Freedom roses • Ilex twigs
• Red and white ornaments • Artificial filler flowers
• Cinnamon sticks • Red pillar candle
1. Cut the floral cellophane to line the basket, in preparation for the floral foam.
2. Cut the floral foam to the correct size, then soak it in water.
3. Place the floral foam in the basket lined with cellophane, and cut the cellophane so it’s even with the top of the foam.
4. Add roses to the arrangement, spaced a few inches apart. Cut the stems just long enough to insert into the foam and stick out an inch or so over the top of the basket.
5. Add moss in between the roses, to create a base for the rest of the items.
6. Add the Craspedia, and any other filler flower, spaced evenly between the roses. Don’t make this too full, as you will want a few open spaces for the Easter eggs.
7. Add the colored Easter eggs to the spaces you’ve designated on the arrangement.
There you have it! A lovely, whimsical Easter basket floral arrangement that the whole family can enjoy!