Who would have thought a bunch of cinnamon sticks could make roses look so elegant? This arrangement is as easy to make as it is beautiful, so it’s perfect for a DIY workshop. And this year, why not have hybrid workshop? You can invite people to participate in your store, while also streaming it live on Instagram or Facebook. That way, more people can participate. And that means more potential customers for you! Here’s how easy this arrangement is to make:
- Gather the following materials:
- Floral foam
- Dry foam or Styrofoam block
- Floral shears
- Foam knife
- Floral cellophane
- Hot glue gun
- Long cinnamon sticks
- Rio 3D Roses
- Cut the cardboard as needed to fit on the bottom of the Styrofoam block, then hot glue it in place.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue individual cinnamon sticks around the block. Make sure they line up on the bottom and are glued right next to each other so as little of the foam block shows through as possible.
- Cut the floral foam to fit inside the arrangement, then soak it in water.
- Cut the cellophane to fit inside the arrangement, then place it underneath the floral foam before inserting them into the “cinnamon box.”
- Trim the roses so that the heads just come up over the top of the cinnamon sticks, then arrange them in the floral foam. Place the roses as close together as possible without crowding.
- Complete the look by wrapping some ribbon around the arrangement and tying a bow at the front.
Voilà! A stunning arrangement that will bring a touch of Fall to any home. And the scent wafting from the cinnamon sticks will be a wonderful bonus!