Baby RIO Ilse
Although very similar to the classic single-stemmed rose in many ways, spray roses are beautiful and versatile flowers that can be used in a wide variety of arrangements and bouquets. The main difference between the two types is the stems: while the traditional rose contains a single bloom, spray roses can have several heads along the laterals, giving them a “spray” effect.
Our new Baby Rio Spray Roses are distinctive because they are non-disbudded, which gives each of our bunches more volume, blooms, and a higher perceived value.
- CATEGORY:Spray Roses
- Bloom Count:3-5 minimum
- Vase Life:8-10 days
- Stem Length:40-60 cm
- Cut when the bud begins to crack for maximum bloom development, color intensity, and head size
- Double the bloom count, with over 40 blooms per bunch
- Long laterals provide more design value
- Grade selection: 40 cm, 50 cm, 60 cm
- Best varieties per color
- Vase life: 8-10 days
- Available in quarter boxes (8-10 bunches)